While watching so many talented illustrations in this site, I developed a big interest in this subject.
I am trying also to illustrate with vectos... well now at the beginning at lease something that people could recognise! :)
I bought a book to practice but somehow I am still very week with "Hightlights and Shadows". This point makes a BIG difference between one illustration and another and I would like to learn how to do it.
So let's see if this weekend I can practice a little more about it ;)
Photo credits: Eugenia Garcia-valdecasas.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite