While watching so many talented illustrations in this site, I developed a big interest in this subject.
I am trying also to illustrate with vectos... well now at the beginning at lease something that people could recognise! :)
I bought a book to practice but somehow I am still very week with "Hightlights and Shadows". This point makes a BIG difference between one illustration and another and I would like to learn how to do it.
So let's see if this weekend I can practice a little more about it ;)
Photo credits: Eugenia Garcia Valdecasas.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities