While watching so many talented illustrations in this site, I developed a big interest in this subject.
I am trying also to illustrate with vectos... well now at the beginning at lease something that people could recognise! :)
I bought a book to practice but somehow I am still very week with "Hightlights and Shadows". This point makes a BIG difference between one illustration and another and I would like to learn how to do it.
So let's see if this weekend I can practice a little more about it ;)
Photo credits: Eugenia Garcia-valdecasas.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media