While watching so many talented illustrations in this site, I developed a big interest in this subject.
I am trying also to illustrate with vectos... well now at the beginning at lease something that people could recognise! :)
I bought a book to practice but somehow I am still very week with "Hightlights and Shadows". This point makes a BIG difference between one illustration and another and I would like to learn how to do it.
So let's see if this weekend I can practice a little more about it ;)
Photo credits: Eugenia Garcia-valdecasas.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars