While watching so many talented illustrations in this site, I developed a big interest in this subject.
I am trying also to illustrate with vectos... well now at the beginning at lease something that people could recognise! :)
I bought a book to practice but somehow I am still very week with "Hightlights and Shadows". This point makes a BIG difference between one illustration and another and I would like to learn how to do it.
So let's see if this weekend I can practice a little more about it ;)
Photo credits: Eugenia Garcia-valdecasas.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget