Illustrators, Please Help Me Improve!
I have been trying to create illustrations, but I am even more of a novice about that than about photography. :)
All of the illustrations I have tried to submit so far have been refused. The latest ones were refused for this reason:
"Poor execution, please pay more attention to detail. The technical execution of this collage needs improvement in order to best serve the concept of the image. For illustrations, please check for: poorly traced images, too simplistic, faceted curves, aliased lines, distorted pixels on lines as well as on various textures and images used within the illustration, moiree due to downsampling."
I think I understand the first two reasons listed, but what are faceted curves and aliased lines??
Thank you very much for any help or suggestions you could give me!
(listed below is one of my personal favorite illustrations on Dreamstime!)
Photo credits: Ian O\'hanlon.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays