Illustrators, Please Help Me Improve!
I have been trying to create illustrations, but I am even more of a novice about that than about photography. :)
All of the illustrations I have tried to submit so far have been refused. The latest ones were refused for this reason:
"Poor execution, please pay more attention to detail. The technical execution of this collage needs improvement in order to best serve the concept of the image. For illustrations, please check for: poorly traced images, too simplistic, faceted curves, aliased lines, distorted pixels on lines as well as on various textures and images used within the illustration, moiree due to downsampling."
I think I understand the first two reasons listed, but what are faceted curves and aliased lines??
Thank you very much for any help or suggestions you could give me!
(listed below is one of my personal favorite illustrations on Dreamstime!)
Photo credits: Ian O\'hanlon.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready