Illustrators, Please Help Me Improve!
I have been trying to create illustrations, but I am even more of a novice about that than about photography. :)
All of the illustrations I have tried to submit so far have been refused. The latest ones were refused for this reason:
"Poor execution, please pay more attention to detail. The technical execution of this collage needs improvement in order to best serve the concept of the image. For illustrations, please check for: poorly traced images, too simplistic, faceted curves, aliased lines, distorted pixels on lines as well as on various textures and images used within the illustration, moiree due to downsampling."
I think I understand the first two reasons listed, but what are faceted curves and aliased lines??
Thank you very much for any help or suggestions you could give me!
(listed below is one of my personal favorite illustrations on Dreamstime!)
Photo credits: Ian O\'hanlon.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project