I have just started the people photography. It's still an 'undiscovered' area for me. Still lot of things to learn starting with proper lighting and finishing with helping model to establish a proper mood. And lot of issues in between.
Now I would not like to discuss all the specific details that concern my way to make 'portraits'. I would just like to express my gratitude to two my models - Eugenia and Mikhail (in English they would be Jenny and Michael) - who were creative, friendful, ready for my unskillful experiments and unlimitely patient. They both participated actively in the sessions and helped me a lot.
46 images of the kind were accepted by DT last month. Here are examples:
And I am planning to continue...
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Images related image searches
Photo credits: , Igor Sokalski.