Im in my Forties Now
So now I'm going to embrace being forty and use it as a tool to do the things i want to do. My present to myself is some months off work, which will start from the 5th Feb.
Off course, photography will play a big part in the next few months and I'm aiming to move it forward. I've really enjoyed being part of the Dreamstime community for the past year or so and I hope that I'll be able to contribute much more this year.
Thanks to the community and remember, life is limited, be brave and make it a life worth living.
I love this image from lightkeeper. It kinda how I feel at the moment.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings