Im in my Forties Now
So now I'm going to embrace being forty and use it as a tool to do the things i want to do. My present to myself is some months off work, which will start from the 5th Feb.
Off course, photography will play a big part in the next few months and I'm aiming to move it forward. I've really enjoyed being part of the Dreamstime community for the past year or so and I hope that I'll be able to contribute much more this year.
Thanks to the community and remember, life is limited, be brave and make it a life worth living.
I love this image from lightkeeper. It kinda how I feel at the moment.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava