im starting college next tuesday cant wait :)
hello everyone just to say im starting my new journey in photography next tuesday as a mature student next Tuesday evening.im really looking forward to it although i feel a little nervous as i have not been in any formal training for over 12 years now.i am self taught in a lot of various skills ranging from computers to DIY but this is my passion that i would like to make a profession.anyone else have these dreams or have you made them a reality , i would like to know.i have a lot to learn but when you enjoy your hobby its not a chore to learn more is it.any advice on what to expect for me would be much appreciated. regards jason.
Photo credits: Msphotographic.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava