im starting college next tuesday cant wait :)
hello everyone just to say im starting my new journey in photography next tuesday as a mature student next Tuesday evening.im really looking forward to it although i feel a little nervous as i have not been in any formal training for over 12 years now.i am self taught in a lot of various skills ranging from computers to DIY but this is my passion that i would like to make a profession.anyone else have these dreams or have you made them a reality , i would like to know.i have a lot to learn but when you enjoy your hobby its not a chore to learn more is it.any advice on what to expect for me would be much appreciated. regards jason.
Photo credits: Msphotographic.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror