im starting college next tuesday cant wait :)
hello everyone just to say im starting my new journey in photography next tuesday as a mature student next Tuesday evening.im really looking forward to it although i feel a little nervous as i have not been in any formal training for over 12 years now.i am self taught in a lot of various skills ranging from computers to DIY but this is my passion that i would like to make a profession.anyone else have these dreams or have you made them a reality , i would like to know.i have a lot to learn but when you enjoy your hobby its not a chore to learn more is it.any advice on what to expect for me would be much appreciated. regards jason.
Photo credits: Msphotographic.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles