im starting college next tuesday cant wait :)
hello everyone just to say im starting my new journey in photography next tuesday as a mature student next Tuesday evening.im really looking forward to it although i feel a little nervous as i have not been in any formal training for over 12 years now.i am self taught in a lot of various skills ranging from computers to DIY but this is my passion that i would like to make a profession.anyone else have these dreams or have you made them a reality , i would like to know.i have a lot to learn but when you enjoy your hobby its not a chore to learn more is it.any advice on what to expect for me would be much appreciated. regards jason.
Photo credits: Msphotographic.
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location