I was thinking one of this days in image archive.
I have a huge number of files, in one trip with my camera, i know that i will have at least more 50 to 100 files to archive. The way i do is, create a new folder with the name of the place or event and put all my files in there.
Then i will choose that photos that i think are good for stock and i work them in photoshop. When they are ok, i save them in one place i have that only had my stock work. In that file I create a new file with the date of that day. Don
And you? How did you archive you portfolio?
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco