I was thinking one of this days in image archive.
I have a huge number of files, in one trip with my camera, i know that i will have at least more 50 to 100 files to archive. The way i do is, create a new folder with the name of the place or event and put all my files in there.
Then i will choose that photos that i think are good for stock and i work them in photoshop. When they are ok, i save them in one place i have that only had my stock work. In that file I create a new file with the date of that day. Don
And you? How did you archive you portfolio?
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location