I was thinking one of this days in image archive.
I have a huge number of files, in one trip with my camera, i know that i will have at least more 50 to 100 files to archive. The way i do is, create a new folder with the name of the place or event and put all my files in there.
Then i will choose that photos that i think are good for stock and i work them in photoshop. When they are ok, i save them in one place i have that only had my stock work. In that file I create a new file with the date of that day. Don
And you? How did you archive you portfolio?
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror