Image cropping tool for creating beautiful blog posts
Hello Dreamstime Bloggers,
Let me show you how to use the new cropping tool to create beautiful blog posts:
Step 1 - Click on the crop image button.
Step 2 - Enter the image ID that you want to crop and click "Load image".- you can use only dreamstime.com images.
Step 3 - Select on the image the desired area you want to crop and click "Crop & insert".
After step 3 the pop-up will close and a code for the selected crop will show in the text area
If you want to view the post and the cropped images before publishing, click on the Preview button.
You can make more than one crop on a single image id:
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day