Image follow up!
I'm saying this because now I'm appreciating it even more...!
There are some sections that I'm always curious to check & one these areas is the Undiscovered Images...!!!!
Well I'm not doing a site map here, but what I want to explain to buyers & contributors that are not familiar to these sections Which images go there?!
Editor's choice are usually the best stock photos that DT recommend & would love to show first for their customer's! But when these photos are not selling enough (for some reason), they have a follow up until they get to higher level...
The undiscovered Photos are the Editor's choice that didn't make more than 5 sales! So these images stay there till they get the 6th download!
So it's another kind of support & exposure for these photos to sell! One of the things that the great structure of DT has!
I would love one day to have an Editor's Choice & see it growing from the undiscovered photos to higher levels :)
It's nice to see that our good work is never left alone! Always a great support & follow up...
Put an Editor's Choice in your next milestone list! It's worth it for sure! ;)
Thanks DT & thanks for reading... Cheers ;)
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror