Image found on another stock photography website!
One of my files here was downloaded few days ago. I did a search for it cause I just wanted to see where my files end up, and I found it on Czech stock photography website. So they bought my file, I got 35 cents for it and now they are getting money from it? I think they should have bought rights for that, right?
Thanks for your thoughts people! Good luck to everyone with their stock!
Photo credits: Stanislav Aleksandersson.
- Photoshop: Exploring Colour Popping
- Tips for Shooting a Winter Wonderland
- 6 Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for the Photographer in Your Life
- Tips for Taking Great Pictures in the Snow
- Cameras that Fly!
- Tip of the week: Better Photo Editing Apps
- Home for the Holidays
- Longgang National Geopark, Yunyang, Chongqing, China