Trying to find the best workflow in an image's lifecycle, is not always as easy as it seems!
The phases from capture to archive can be a struggle. The more files the larger demand for structure and organization.
I have spend quite some hours on this site Digital Photography best Practices and Workflow, and I must say that all I "will ever need" is described in there.
Besides from very good articles about structure and organization in digital workflow, then there a lots of interesting articles about digital photography. All of it presented in a nice and intuitive way.
Spending some evenings on this site, will give lots of payback later on, in form of a good and solid chained workflow :)
Photo credits: Expozer.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images