Trying to find the best workflow in an image's lifecycle, is not always as easy as it seems!
The phases from capture to archive can be a struggle. The more files the larger demand for structure and organization.
I have spend quite some hours on this site Digital Photography best Practices and Workflow, and I must say that all I "will ever need" is described in there.
Besides from very good articles about structure and organization in digital workflow, then there a lots of interesting articles about digital photography. All of it presented in a nice and intuitive way.
Spending some evenings on this site, will give lots of payback later on, in form of a good and solid chained workflow :)
Photo credits: Expozer.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo