Image & Text
At the moment, I am searching for images of interesting padlocks, doors, or keys. There are hundreds of these, but I can't seem to find the perfect one. Why? Type. It is difficult to integrate image and text when the image is too overpowering, or fills up the area corner to corner. I've accumulated way too many images for this project, all of which are beautiful....However, I can't find a place to put the text. This leaves me wondering what the perfect photos for graphic design are. I'm not into using a picture that is a still life, object on black or white, studio shot. Where is that perfect photo? And how am I going to integrate my type into one of the ones I have, if I can't find that picture? Sigh. I guess it's going to be another all-nighter for me.
Photo credits: Hasan Can Balcioglu.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road