Imagery and what goes into it
This is my first blog and I hope that I will get some pennies for my thoughts:) Well,I would like to jot down thoughts about elements of design and the like that catch my eye .Hope its useful!
In India one sees a profusion of colors and imagery all around.
And Dreamstime has its share of Paisley motifs too-I picked some random designs.This tear shaped pattern has the mango as its form inspiration as far as the Indian context is concerned while it is also called Welsh Pears or Persian Pickles.And Wikipedia even lists as leeches as inspiration...i would rather stick with the former three:)
Here are some lovely derivatives
where the motiff is used.
You can list your own favourites of this lovely motif!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one