Imagery and what goes into it
This is my first blog and I hope that I will get some pennies for my thoughts:) Well,I would like to jot down thoughts about elements of design and the like that catch my eye .Hope its useful!
In India one sees a profusion of colors and imagery all around.
And Dreamstime has its share of Paisley motifs too-I picked some random designs.This tear shaped pattern has the mango as its form inspiration as far as the Indian context is concerned while it is also called Welsh Pears or Persian Pickles.And Wikipedia even lists as leeches as inspiration...i would rather stick with the former three:)
Here are some lovely derivatives
where the motiff is used.
You can list your own favourites of this lovely motif!
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to