Imagery and what goes into it
This is my first blog and I hope that I will get some pennies for my thoughts:) Well,I would like to jot down thoughts about elements of design and the like that catch my eye .Hope its useful!
In India one sees a profusion of colors and imagery all around.
And Dreamstime has its share of Paisley motifs too-I picked some random designs.This tear shaped pattern has the mango as its form inspiration as far as the Indian context is concerned while it is also called Welsh Pears or Persian Pickles.And Wikipedia even lists as leeches as inspiration...i would rather stick with the former three:)
Here are some lovely derivatives
where the motiff is used.
You can list your own favourites of this lovely motif!
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step