Images from Bulgaria
Some images have been recently approved from my recent trip in Bulgaria. I must say I really enjoyed shooting them: the Black Sea coast is a stunning place to visit.
From the Thracian Cliffs as seen from Cape Kaliakra.
To the Sweetcorn fields on the coast.
Some more in the queue, waiting to enter my collection.
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road