Images from Bulgaria
Some images have been recently approved from my recent trip in Bulgaria. I must say I really enjoyed shooting them: the Black Sea coast is a stunning place to visit.
From the Thracian Cliffs as seen from Cape Kaliakra.
To the Sweetcorn fields on the coast.
Some more in the queue, waiting to enter my collection.
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs