Images from Bulgaria
Some images have been recently approved from my recent trip in Bulgaria. I must say I really enjoyed shooting them: the Black Sea coast is a stunning place to visit.
From the Thracian Cliffs as seen from Cape Kaliakra.
To the Sweetcorn fields on the coast.
Some more in the queue, waiting to enter my collection.
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror