Images of home - Dreamstime
Well, Iowa isn't really my home. I grew up in upstate New York and I miss the beautiful Adirondack Mountains. I used to feel that there was nothing to shoot out here in the Midwest, it all feels so flat and I do hope to get back to the mountains someday, either NYS or the Colorado Rockies.
But photography has given me new eyes and I have found some beauty here in the flatlands :-) I am sharing some images of my current home with you.
It just goes to show, there is beauty everywhere and if we look with the right eyes, we can find some good images.
Photo credits: Cjh Photography Llc.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone