Images I can't wait to sell
The following images from my portfolio have tons of views but no sales. They sit in my list of most viewed images and stick out like a sore thumb!
Either they just simply stink, or they have great keywords but are not exactly what people are looking for when they come across them.
One thing is for certain - views do not necessarily translate into sales. Sales are truly the only indication of a great micro stock shot.
Here are my sore thumbs:
All on my top page ranked by views. Each with over 1,200 views.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava