Images I can't wait to sell
The following images from my portfolio have tons of views but no sales. They sit in my list of most viewed images and stick out like a sore thumb!
Either they just simply stink, or they have great keywords but are not exactly what people are looking for when they come across them.
One thing is for certain - views do not necessarily translate into sales. Sales are truly the only indication of a great micro stock shot.
Here are my sore thumbs:
All on my top page ranked by views. Each with over 1,200 views.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your Images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day