Images I can't wait to sell - Dreamstime
The following images from my portfolio have tons of views but no sales. They sit in my list of most viewed images and stick out like a sore thumb!
Either they just simply stink, or they have great keywords but are not exactly what people are looking for when they come across them.
One thing is for certain - views do not necessarily translate into sales. Sales are truly the only indication of a great micro stock shot.
Here are my sore thumbs:
All on my top page ranked by views. Each with over 1,200 views.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone