Images with Panasonic Lumix LX5
After much research, regarding the purchase of a quality compact camera, my choice fell on the Panasonic Lumix LX5. The key features are: larger sensor than the competition, to keep the digital noise, 24mm Leica lens that starts at F2. To obtain images of good quality, always use the RAW format, JPEG is only for photo-memory, is a little poor. I will not go beyond listing the characteristics of this Lumix, which surely will find it on websites, I leave you with three pictures just accepted, with this little camera. I hope to be liked by those who want to do this type of purchase, if you have questions to ask will be happy to answer! Thank you in advance for comments, a greeting to all my friends and to all users of Dreamstime!
Photo credits: FabioConcetta.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava