Images-to be or not to be
I have just hit my 100th image and sold my first exclusive image with a notable increase in sale price. Accepted and rejected images are still a hit a miss affair. Does anybody have an opinion on whether uploading raw images increases the chance of a sale?
Photo credits: Janine Jeffery.
How to Design Effective Ads for Mobile Devices
Join our blog contest to win $600 worth of prizes. Share your best practices in designing mobile ads that create engagement and conversion rates.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
Related image searches
Uploads related image searches