Images-to be or not to be
I have just hit my 100th image and sold my first exclusive image with a notable increase in sale price. Accepted and rejected images are still a hit a miss affair. Does anybody have an opinion on whether uploading raw images increases the chance of a sale?
Photo credits: Janine Jeffery.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
Related image searches
Personal related image searches