Impact and color
I decided recently that I needed some dramatic shots that catch the eye in my portfolio. I keep reading that bright colors and eye catching thumbnails are the way to go. So on a recent family holiday I shot some pictures with this purpose in mind. Here are some of the results:
I'm happy to report that within days of uploading I'm seeing some sales of these! As well, making marginal light shots into silhouettes dramatically improved their appeal. Hope you like them...
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day