Impact and color
I decided recently that I needed some dramatic shots that catch the eye in my portfolio. I keep reading that bright colors and eye catching thumbnails are the way to go. So on a recent family holiday I shot some pictures with this purpose in mind. Here are some of the results:
I'm happy to report that within days of uploading I'm seeing some sales of these! As well, making marginal light shots into silhouettes dramatically improved their appeal. Hope you like them...
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road