The importance of confronting
Hi all, that's my first blog and my english is really horrible, excuse me. ;)
I have 51 illustrations in my portfolio, i can't wait next assignment ! :) My sportcar is ready to start, do you see ? Ok ok, is a pathetic spam attempt, i know. :D
Yes, i am really happy to be able to compare my little experience with so many good illustrators. Is only a nice hobby in my life, but i try to improve my skills by confronting my ideas with others. I think that only by confronting itself with new ideas and with other people (and cultures) i can to become a good person first, and a good illustrator next.
Yes, Dreamstime is surely a excellent way to improving our learnings, but i think is also one of the best place for sharing our ideas and confronting our experience.
Last assignment is a good example:
1) Italian photographer
2) Polish photographer
3) American photographer
It's wonderfull, the world contesting about same passion. I like it. And you ? Bye from Italy and thanks a lot for taking the time. ;)
Photo credits: Xevious.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips