The importance of confronting
Hi all, that's my first blog and my english is really horrible, excuse me. ;)
I have 51 illustrations in my portfolio, i can't wait next assignment ! :) My sportcar is ready to start, do you see ? Ok ok, is a pathetic spam attempt, i know. :D
Yes, i am really happy to be able to compare my little experience with so many good illustrators. Is only a nice hobby in my life, but i try to improve my skills by confronting my ideas with others. I think that only by confronting itself with new ideas and with other people (and cultures) i can to become a good person first, and a good illustrator next.
Yes, Dreamstime is surely a excellent way to improving our learnings, but i think is also one of the best place for sharing our ideas and confronting our experience.
Last assignment is a good example:
1) Italian photographer
2) Polish photographer
3) American photographer
It's wonderfull, the world contesting about same passion. I like it. And you ? Bye from Italy and thanks a lot for taking the time. ;)
Photo credits: Xevious.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars