The importance of confronting
Hi all, that's my first blog and my english is really horrible, excuse me. ;)
I have 51 illustrations in my portfolio, i can't wait next assignment ! :) My sportcar is ready to start, do you see ? Ok ok, is a pathetic spam attempt, i know. :D
Yes, i am really happy to be able to compare my little experience with so many good illustrators. Is only a nice hobby in my life, but i try to improve my skills by confronting my ideas with others. I think that only by confronting itself with new ideas and with other people (and cultures) i can to become a good person first, and a good illustrator next.
Yes, Dreamstime is surely a excellent way to improving our learnings, but i think is also one of the best place for sharing our ideas and confronting our experience.
Last assignment is a good example:
1) Italian photographer
2) Polish photographer
3) American photographer
It's wonderfull, the world contesting about same passion. I like it. And you ? Bye from Italy and thanks a lot for taking the time. ;)
Photo credits: Xevious.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!