The importance of confronting
Hi all, that's my first blog and my english is really horrible, excuse me. ;)
I have 51 illustrations in my portfolio, i can't wait next assignment ! :) My sportcar is ready to start, do you see ? Ok ok, is a pathetic spam attempt, i know. :D
Yes, i am really happy to be able to compare my little experience with so many good illustrators. Is only a nice hobby in my life, but i try to improve my skills by confronting my ideas with others. I think that only by confronting itself with new ideas and with other people (and cultures) i can to become a good person first, and a good illustrator next.
Yes, Dreamstime is surely a excellent way to improving our learnings, but i think is also one of the best place for sharing our ideas and confronting our experience.
Last assignment is a good example:
1) Italian photographer
2) Polish photographer
3) American photographer
It's wonderfull, the world contesting about same passion. I like it. And you ? Bye from Italy and thanks a lot for taking the time. ;)
Photo credits: Xevious.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images