The importance of confronting
Hi all, that's my first blog and my english is really horrible, excuse me. ;)
I have 51 illustrations in my portfolio, i can't wait next assignment ! :) My sportcar is ready to start, do you see ? Ok ok, is a pathetic spam attempt, i know. :D
Yes, i am really happy to be able to compare my little experience with so many good illustrators. Is only a nice hobby in my life, but i try to improve my skills by confronting my ideas with others. I think that only by confronting itself with new ideas and with other people (and cultures) i can to become a good person first, and a good illustrator next.
Yes, Dreamstime is surely a excellent way to improving our learnings, but i think is also one of the best place for sharing our ideas and confronting our experience.
Last assignment is a good example:
1) Italian photographer
2) Polish photographer
3) American photographer
It's wonderfull, the world contesting about same passion. I like it. And you ? Bye from Italy and thanks a lot for taking the time. ;)
Photo credits: Xevious.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!