The importance of keywording
Microstock agency like Dreamstime are sort of great boxes with thousand of images and illustrations.
This give a great opportunity to buyers in terms oh choise.
But what happens to contributors?
It's very very important to work at keywording your pictures, because it's the best way for your work to be seen and eventually to be bought! Even monthes after you have uploaded it.
How to choose your keywords?
It's very important to wear the clothes of a potential buyer. Which words would a buyer type, looking for something like my image?
Take for example the image of my blog:
These three words are the ones that best describe the picture, but also the ones that a buyer interested in this illustration would type.
The we can also insert the name of each instrument: this would help a buyer looking for a particular instrument.
Then I can look at the colours and other particulars, but I'm sure that the first keywords will be the most effective.
Photo credits: Trottola.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past