The importance of keywording
This give a great opportunity to buyers in terms oh choise.
But what happens to contributors?
It's very very important to work at keywording your pictures, because it's the best way for your work to be seen and eventually to be bought! Even monthes after you have uploaded it.
How to choose your keywords?
It's very important to wear the clothes of a potential buyer. Which words would a buyer type, looking for something like my image?
Take for example the image of my blog:
These three words are the ones that best describe the picture, but also the ones that a buyer interested in this illustration would type.
The we can also insert the name of each instrument: this would help a buyer looking for a particular instrument.
Then I can look at the colours and other particulars, but I'm sure that the first keywords will be the most effective.
Photo credits: Trottola.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo