Importance of professional photography skills in stock photography
Are professionally trained photographers more likely to have better sales than amateurs who make wonderful photos as well? Is it really important to know all the skills and secrets of photography to become a successful stock photographer? Is it important for the buyer to know if the photo he is purchasing was taken by a professional or not?
It would be great to read the thoughts of contributors as well as buyers at Dreamstime. Feel free to join the conversation.
Photo credits: Milan Darula.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs