Importance of professional photography skills in stock photography
Are professionally trained photographers more likely to have better sales than amateurs who make wonderful photos as well? Is it really important to know all the skills and secrets of photography to become a successful stock photographer? Is it important for the buyer to know if the photo he is purchasing was taken by a professional or not?
It would be great to read the thoughts of contributors as well as buyers at Dreamstime. Feel free to join the conversation.
Photo credits: Milan Darula.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal