importance of time
Not only are we concerned about getting shots at that instance for moving subjects, time is of the essence especially during travel photography or street photography where the golden hours are the best timings.
the morning and evening glows cast very nice light which even then, doing a HDR creates an even more 3D looking image such as this
Architecture requires great lighting as well, light that can be hardly be controlled by us to illuminate the whole structure except natural light. While we cannot control, we plan for it.
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite