importance of time
Not only are we concerned about getting shots at that instance for moving subjects, time is of the essence especially during travel photography or street photography where the golden hours are the best timings.
the morning and evening glows cast very nice light which even then, doing a HDR creates an even more 3D looking image such as this
Architecture requires great lighting as well, light that can be hardly be controlled by us to illuminate the whole structure except natural light. While we cannot control, we plan for it.
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?