importance of time
Not only are we concerned about getting shots at that instance for moving subjects, time is of the essence especially during travel photography or street photography where the golden hours are the best timings.
the morning and evening glows cast very nice light which even then, doing a HDR creates an even more 3D looking image such as this
Architecture requires great lighting as well, light that can be hardly be controlled by us to illuminate the whole structure except natural light. While we cannot control, we plan for it.
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road