Tuesday is a very important day in my life. I have my last recruitment meeting in one of the biggest polish banks.
I know I'm well prepared. I've done my homework. I know I have all required skills and abilities but now I feel so nervous. It's making me angry cause my nerves are under control.. I can't find anything to relax and keep calm inside. Each hour I'm closer to that point I feel like going out of my mind.
I tried to learn but couldn't focus myself. I watched TV but it was kind of wasting my time. Walking with my dog but.. brry it's so cold.. Looked for some nice images in my favourites photographers portfolios but still found no point.
The worst thing is I don't know why it is like this? I had so many very formal and important meetings with business partners of a company I worked for before and never had such a feeling.. Maybe than I was a partner and now I'm a participant of a recrutation process. I feel like during my studies at the University when some huge exams were coming.. I've never thought I will feel something like this again.
And what is your way to solve the stress problem? Tell me.
Wish you all nice and relaxed tuesday.
Photo credits: Adrian Hughes.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget