Improving your English with DT
Besides all the photo oriented knowledge at DT there is also a positive side effect for non native English speakers: It improves your English!
Before I joined DT I thought my English is quite good. I did learn it for 8 years at school, one
year English lessons at the University (yes, I was quite lazy at school with learning English).
Moreover I do work in an international company for nearly 20 years with many foreign colleagues - so English is in my daily use, at least the technical English.
But joining DT improved my vocabulary for many areas which were "black holes" for me before.
The tedious key word search alone is a healthy way to improve my word pool.
So, thanks a lot for this positive side effect!
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities