Improving your English with DT
Besides all the photo oriented knowledge at DT there is also a positive side effect for non native English speakers: It improves your English!
Before I joined DT I thought my English is quite good. I did learn it for 8 years at school, one
year English lessons at the University (yes, I was quite lazy at school with learning English).
Moreover I do work in an international company for nearly 20 years with many foreign colleagues - so English is in my daily use, at least the technical English.
But joining DT improved my vocabulary for many areas which were "black holes" for me before.
The tedious key word search alone is a healthy way to improve my word pool.
So, thanks a lot for this positive side effect!
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings