Improving your English with DT
Besides all the photo oriented knowledge at DT there is also a positive side effect for non native English speakers: It improves your English!
Before I joined DT I thought my English is quite good. I did learn it for 8 years at school, one
year English lessons at the University (yes, I was quite lazy at school with learning English).
Moreover I do work in an international company for nearly 20 years with many foreign colleagues - so English is in my daily use, at least the technical English.
But joining DT improved my vocabulary for many areas which were "black holes" for me before.
The tedious key word search alone is a healthy way to improve my word pool.
So, thanks a lot for this positive side effect!
Photo credits: Jdanne.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images