Improving your English with DT
Besides all the photo oriented knowledge at DT there is also a positive side effect for non native English speakers: It improves your English!
Before I joined DT I thought my English is quite good. I did learn it for 8 years at school, one
year English lessons at the University (yes, I was quite lazy at school with learning English).
Moreover I do work in an international company for nearly 20 years with many foreign colleagues - so English is in my daily use, at least the technical English.
But joining DT improved my vocabulary for many areas which were "black holes" for me before.
The tedious key word search alone is a healthy way to improve my word pool.
So, thanks a lot for this positive side effect!
Photo credits: Jdanne.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message