Unfortunately I don't have real studio,it is just improvised studio with table lamps and white mat paper.But think for my first time it was ok,and I hope it would be better.I used two lamps covered with white paper and lighting bulb of 5400K and 30W.For picturing model I used one lamp positioned little above my head on right side of model,and second was on the left side little beyond the model.It was cloudy so I opened my windows to catch natural light.It quite same for picturing note paper,only I done that on my table. If you have some tricks how to create soft light,and ambient for stock photography or same good and beautiful effects at home it would be my pleasure to try it :))) here are a few examples, what I menage to do with my lamps :))) hope you like it :)
Photo credits: Boris Kocis.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget