incorrect white balance values assigned??
I have an image that was rejected because of " incorrect white balance value assigned", what does this mean and how can I make sure 1. that I have the correct white balance assigned, and 2. how can I prevent this from happening in the future? I have seven days to resubmit the image with this correction made, not sure at all how to do it to get it right. can anyone help?
Thanks in advance for your kindness, knowledge and support!
Photo credits: Stan Shillingburg.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava