incorrect white balance values assigned??
I have an image that was rejected because of " incorrect white balance value assigned", what does this mean and how can I make sure 1. that I have the correct white balance assigned, and 2. how can I prevent this from happening in the future? I have seven days to resubmit the image with this correction made, not sure at all how to do it to get it right. can anyone help?
Thanks in advance for your kindness, knowledge and support!
Photo credits: Stan Shillingburg.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project