incorrect white balance values assigned??
I have an image that was rejected because of " incorrect white balance value assigned", what does this mean and how can I make sure 1. that I have the correct white balance assigned, and 2. how can I prevent this from happening in the future? I have seven days to resubmit the image with this correction made, not sure at all how to do it to get it right. can anyone help?
Thanks in advance for your kindness, knowledge and support!
Photo credits: Stan Shillingburg.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France