incorrect white balance values assigned??
I have an image that was rejected because of " incorrect white balance value assigned", what does this mean and how can I make sure 1. that I have the correct white balance assigned, and 2. how can I prevent this from happening in the future? I have seven days to resubmit the image with this correction made, not sure at all how to do it to get it right. can anyone help?
Thanks in advance for your kindness, knowledge and support!
Photo credits: Stan Shillingburg.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles