Incredible but true
Funny thing happened to me yesterday. I visited an exhibition on telecommunications in Moscow (it was needed for my regular job). It was a large exhibition which occupied 3 enormous halls. I spent almost the whole day there. At the end of my visit I found some company with name "ANCOM". Their products were of interest for me and I start to read their info. Suddenly I noticed a picture that seemed to be familiar. Look, it is marked by red on the photo: http://pics.livejournal.com/igor_da_bari/pic/0008s613
Then, I realized that it is MY PICTURE
Could you imagine?! I met my image in action BY A CHANCE and not on Internet but IN REAL LIFE. I am shocked up to here. But of course, pleasantly shocked. Just incredible, is not it?
Photo credits: Igor Sokalski.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings