How are you? I hope good!
I ask forgiveness if I write rarely here, but I’m not sure how to use this blog! Unlike the official blog (www.gheburaseye.com), I don’t understand what arguments I can write here, bacuae everything I want to write here seems so antithetical to the site where it resides!
All I know for sure is I can write here about the illustration I realize for DT.
These recent works adopted:
I hope you find something interesting!
In my portfolio you can find other illustration or you can visit my website.
“See” you soon, G.E.
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project