India, an explorer's paradise - Dreamstime
Being a travel freak I am lucky to get a wonderful group of explorers. Most of them are photographers. We roam around our motherland, a wonderful country which is mainly known for its diversity in every aspect.From Himalaya to Indian Ocean you can find thousands of travel destinations along with 'n' number of people, 'n' number of culture and 'n' number of languages.
Here is a collection of pictures from my Travel diary:
Photo credits: Freedomsfolio.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone