India, an explorer's paradise
Being a travel freak I am lucky to get a wonderful group of explorers. Most of them are photographers. We roam around our motherland, a wonderful country which is mainly known for its diversity in every aspect.From Himalaya to Indian Ocean you can find thousands of travel destinations along with 'n' number of people, 'n' number of culture and 'n' number of languages.
Here is a collection of pictures from my Travel diary:
Photo credits: Freedomsfolio.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media