India, a warehouse of art and culture
Being a traveler and art enthusiast I always get fascinated with marvelous creativity by Indian artists and always wishing to visit the origin of such arts. From the Golden era of Indian history to date our country has evolved through many ups and downs. Many dynasties ruled and many have gone into oblivion. But they always left some kind of interesting art and culture. Creators might have died but the creations did not. Dance forms to tribal art everything is still alive in heart of Indians.
I have travelled to many places where people nurture art and culture which are older than 300-400 years or more. These art forms are always alive as the aesthetic feel still attracts people from all over the world
Photo credits: , Freedomsfolio.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget