India, a warehouse of art and culture
Being a traveler and art enthusiast I always get fascinated with marvelous creativity by Indian artists and always wishing to visit the origin of such arts. From the Golden era of Indian history to date our country has evolved through many ups and downs. Many dynasties ruled and many have gone into oblivion. But they always left some kind of interesting art and culture. Creators might have died but the creations did not. Dance forms to tribal art everything is still alive in heart of Indians.
I have travelled to many places where people nurture art and culture which are older than 300-400 years or more. These art forms are always alive as the aesthetic feel still attracts people from all over the world
Photo credits: , Freedomsfolio.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day