India, a warehouse of art and culture
Being a traveler and art enthusiast I always get fascinated with marvelous creativity by Indian artists and always wishing to visit the origin of such arts. From the Golden era of Indian history to date our country has evolved through many ups and downs. Many dynasties ruled and many have gone into oblivion. But they always left some kind of interesting art and culture. Creators might have died but the creations did not. Dance forms to tribal art everything is still alive in heart of Indians.
I have travelled to many places where people nurture art and culture which are older than 300-400 years or more. These art forms are always alive as the aesthetic feel still attracts people from all over the world
Photo credits: , Freedomsfolio.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava