After I started to work as a free contributor, I have experienced that there are no Industry Standards in micro stock business.
Some agencies accepts images which others never approve. More interesting, the best and most selling images of your portfolio might be rejected due to inconsistent reasons in some agencies.
One agency , which wants me to use their own model release form , has rejected all of my works due to that reason.But later they accepted one of my images with the same model with same universal MR I submitted ! It was funny.
Another thing is about white balance issue. It is obvious that if Mr. Kelvin was a microstcok photographer he would even regret for his own invention ! Correct WB is something which depends to eye calibration of reviewers more than the measurable heat of the light !
Now I never try to correct my images to make any agency to approve them. If one does not approve another does. If one can not sell than another agency sells. Every or any rejection they made is the money they loose as well as mine ...
One more thing , DT is really the best one !
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France