Infrared images and the Fuji X-Pro 1 - Dreamstime
Not long after the Fuji X-Pro 1 was released, infrared photography aficionados found that with a few hacks, the system could yield very decent infrared images. Around the same time as well, I was researching if I could replace my current DSLR rig with the X-Pro 1 for travel photography. Infrared photography was not part of my portfolio yet, but if, with a relatively modest investment, I could do so, all the more the better.
I did my research here and added the following to my equipment stack and workflow:
* Singh Ray IRay infrared filter
It's early days yet, but I glad to mention that three resulting images manage to make the cut into my DT portfolio. Here they are:
Photo credits: Tangjans.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images