Infrared images and the Fuji X-Pro 1
Not long after the Fuji X-Pro 1 was released, infrared photography aficionados found that with a few hacks, the system could yield very decent infrared images. Around the same time as well, I was researching if I could replace my current DSLR rig with the X-Pro 1 for travel photography. Infrared photography was not part of my portfolio yet, but if, with a relatively modest investment, I could do so, all the more the better.
I did my research here and added the following to my equipment stack and workflow:
* Singh Ray IRay infrared filter
It's early days yet, but I glad to mention that three resulting images manage to make the cut into my DT portfolio. Here they are:
Photo credits: Tangjans.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready