Hi, my name is Wil Meijer and I live in the Netherlands.
This hobby of taking pictures I inherited it from my mother. She is still into it even though she is 90 years old!
I love to walk and play mahjong. Two great opportunities to take beautiful photo's.
As a doula I love pictures of women in labour, baby's and breastfeeding mums.
You will see those in the near future.
Hope you enjoy my pictures!
Photo credits: Wil Meijer-kal.
- Tips for Shooting a Winter Wonderland
- 6 Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for the Photographer in Your Life
- Tips for Taking Great Pictures in the Snow
- Cameras that Fly!
- Tip of the week: Better Photo Editing Apps
- Home for the Holidays
- Longgang National Geopark, Yunyang, Chongqing, China
- Exploring Conceptual Photography