Hi, my name is Wil Meijer and I live in the Netherlands.
This hobby of taking pictures I inherited it from my mother. She is still into it even though she is 90 years old!
I love to walk and play mahjong. Two great opportunities to take beautiful photo's.
As a doula I love pictures of women in labour, baby's and breastfeeding mums.
You will see those in the near future.
Hope you enjoy my pictures!
Photo credits: Wil Meijer-kal.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.