The DT-faq say: I am an illustrator; do you accept illustrations?
We love illustrations! Vector files should be saved in raster format, JPG at a high resolution, saved at highest quality and submitted in this format. As soon as they are accepted or right from the first submission you can also upload an additional format (ai, cdr or eps extensions accepted) which will sell at a higher price.
Is there anybody out there who can explain to me how I can save illustrations made with inkscape in JPG? If this is not possible, which format will be accepted on DT? Or how can I make an JPG from inkscape-format?
Thanks a lot!
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle