The DT-faq say: I am an illustrator; do you accept illustrations?
We love illustrations! Vector files should be saved in raster format, JPG at a high resolution, saved at highest quality and submitted in this format. As soon as they are accepted or right from the first submission you can also upload an additional format (ai, cdr or eps extensions accepted) which will sell at a higher price.
Is there anybody out there who can explain to me how I can save illustrations made with inkscape in JPG? If this is not possible, which format will be accepted on DT? Or how can I make an JPG from inkscape-format?
Thanks a lot!
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror