The DT-faq say: I am an illustrator; do you accept illustrations?
We love illustrations! Vector files should be saved in raster format, JPG at a high resolution, saved at highest quality and submitted in this format. As soon as they are accepted or right from the first submission you can also upload an additional format (ai, cdr or eps extensions accepted) which will sell at a higher price.
Is there anybody out there who can explain to me how I can save illustrations made with inkscape in JPG? If this is not possible, which format will be accepted on DT? Or how can I make an JPG from inkscape-format?
Thanks a lot!
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava