Do you know Inkscape? It’s a freeware and open source software you can download from internet. It’s a very beautiful software that you can use to draw nice illustrations.
I’ve drawn all my illustrations with it and I think it’s a very useful instrument for vector designs.
I want to advise you to use some keyboards that can help you in your works. I often use them and I think they help you to draw more quickly and without lose your concentration.
F1 (or s)Selector
F2 (or n)Node
F3 (or z)Zoom
F4 (or r)Rectangle
F5 (or e)Ellipse/Arc
F6 (or p)Freehand Pencil
Shift +F6 (or b)Bezier Pen
Ctrl +F6 (or c)Calligraphic
Ctrl +F1 (or g)Gradient
F8 (or t)Text
F9 (or i)Spiral
Shift +F9 (or *)Star
Shift + Ctrl + F Fill & Stroke
Shift + Ctrl + T Text & Font
Shift + Ctrl + M Transform
Shift + Ctrl + L Layers
Shift + Ctrl + A Aligne & Distribute
Shift + Ctrl + D Document Preferences
See you soon. Roberto
Photo credits: Roberto Giovannini.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective