Inkscape Keys – Part II
Here I am with the second part of the blog dedicated to the freeware and open source software called Inkscape. It’s very easy to use, but if you know some simple tricks, you’ll be able to draw with it in a faster way.
In the first part of my little tutorial ( https://blog.dreamstime.com/2007/12/05/inkscape-keys_art25005 ) I’ve shown you keyboards about tools (selector, node, zoom, geometrical forms, pen & pencil, gradient, text) and dialogs (very important to change the main characteristics of the objects).
Ctrl + N Create new document
Ctrl + O Open an SVG document
Ctrl + I Import bitmap or SVG
Ctrl + P Print document
Ctrl + S Save document
Shift + Ctrl + O Save under a new name
Ctrl + Q Exit form Inkscape
Left button of the mouse Zoom in
Shift + Left button of the mouse Zoom out
Drag left button of the mouse Zoom into the area
Shift + PgUp Move the selected object to layer above
Shift + PgDn Move the selected object to layer below
Shift + Ctrl + PgUp Raise Layer
Shift + Ctrl + PgDn Lower Layer
Shift + Ctrl + Home Raise Layer to top
Shift + Ctrl + End Lower Layer to bottom
I hope you’ll consider this tutorial useful for your illustrations drawn with Inkscape.
See you soon and... Merry Christmas!
Photo credits: Roberto Giovannini.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective