Innovation and quirkiness at the Geneva Motor Show
Now that all the images that I submitted have been processed, here's a quick review of the innovative concepts (and the weird ones) that I saw.
Hybrids are always the talk of the motor show. Some brands push the boundaries a bit further than others, and Peugeot was showing off its laboratory car, as well as its Lemans racer equipped with KERS.
Photo credits: Folco Banfi.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror