Innovation and quirkiness at the Geneva Motor Show
Now that all the images that I submitted have been processed, here's a quick review of the innovative concepts (and the weird ones) that I saw.
Hybrids are always the talk of the motor show. Some brands push the boundaries a bit further than others, and Peugeot was showing off its laboratory car, as well as its Lemans racer equipped with KERS.
Photo credits: Folco Banfi.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road