Innovation and quirkiness at the Geneva Motor Show
Now that all the images that I submitted have been processed, here's a quick review of the innovative concepts (and the weird ones) that I saw.
Hybrids are always the talk of the motor show. Some brands push the boundaries a bit further than others, and Peugeot was showing off its laboratory car, as well as its Lemans racer equipped with KERS.
Photo credits: Folco Banfi.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite