Sometimes I don't have any idea what to shoot. Trying to capture something special is not easy..
We need to have some inspirations to take stock photos. Do you agree?
A picture suddenly come to my mind..let's shoot something like this. So I bought Corn fakes and milk from the supermarket . Set up tripod, set camera timer, one hand hold a jar of milk and pour it down slowly; focus manualy on the splash.. After few attempts, finally I captured what I want!
Here is the photo!
Hope you like it
Photo credits: Annie Su Yee Yek.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images