Sometimes I don't have any idea what to shoot. Trying to capture something special is not easy..
We need to have some inspirations to take stock photos. Do you agree?
A picture suddenly come to my mind..let's shoot something like this. So I bought Corn fakes and milk from the supermarket . Set up tripod, set camera timer, one hand hold a jar of milk and pour it down slowly; focus manualy on the splash.. After few attempts, finally I captured what I want!
Here is the photo!
Hope you like it
Photo credits: Annie Su Yee Yek.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings