Sometimes I don't have any idea what to shoot. Trying to capture something special is not easy..
We need to have some inspirations to take stock photos. Do you agree?
A picture suddenly come to my mind..let's shoot something like this. So I bought Corn fakes and milk from the supermarket . Set up tripod, set camera timer, one hand hold a jar of milk and pour it down slowly; focus manualy on the splash.. After few attempts, finally I captured what I want!
Here is the photo!
Hope you like it
Photo credits: Annie Su Yee Yek.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)