Sometimes I don't have any idea what to shoot. Trying to capture something special is not easy..
We need to have some inspirations to take stock photos. Do you agree?
A picture suddenly come to my mind..let's shoot something like this. So I bought Corn fakes and milk from the supermarket . Set up tripod, set camera timer, one hand hold a jar of milk and pour it down slowly; focus manualy on the splash.. After few attempts, finally I captured what I want!
Here is the photo!
Hope you like it
Photo credits: Annie Su Yee Yek.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!