"As I progressed further with my project, it became obvious that it was really unimportant where I chose to photograph.
The particular place simply provided an excuse to produce work...you can only see what you are ready to see - what mirrors your mind at that particular time." - George Tice
Photo credits: Konradbak.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking