"As I progressed further with my project, it became obvious that it was really unimportant where I chose to photograph.
The particular place simply provided an excuse to produce work...you can only see what you are ready to see - what mirrors your mind at that particular time." - George Tice
Photo credits: Konradbak.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to