Have you visited your local museum lately. Here in our SMALL town we went today for an exhibit caled "Trends In Photography." You can see some of the featured work posted on their website here Pickens County Museum
We saw some really great photos, some of the same things and places in our area that we had similar photos of. Almost all the works were for sale. So now we are trying to find out how you get invited to such a show. I would LOVE to see some of our work on display at a place like this.
We were also inspired to get out and try new things, and new ways to mount and show our work. There was even a grouping of 4 photos that was printed on a sheet of aluminum. I do not know how that was done but would love to find out.
We are booth beginning to realize more of what we like to photograph, My hubby is into landscapes, waterfalls, scenery, old buildings… I like more detailed things with lots of textures (like the frog photo on the above link) and people photos, I also LOVE to do Black & White.
So take an afternoon off from your photography and visit a museum photography showing in your area.
Photo credits: Psalm113v9.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America