Yes is true! Not every day is a good day to stock image.
On sunday i make a visit to a small lost village in the heart off Portugal, the oldest in the country with more that 600 years. You can see some pictures in this site here. At the beginning i was very happy with this trip, was a chance to take great pictures, maybe some of them can be stock pictures. But like i find out, some days are not pictures days.
In the end of the day and after i made 500Km i realized that is not the equipment that matters, but the person behind!
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!