Yes is true! Not every day is a good day to stock image.
On sunday i make a visit to a small lost village in the heart off Portugal, the oldest in the country with more that 600 years. You can see some pictures in this site here. At the beginning i was very happy with this trip, was a chance to take great pictures, maybe some of them can be stock pictures. But like i find out, some days are not pictures days.
In the end of the day and after i made 500Km i realized that is not the equipment that matters, but the person behind!
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars