Yes is true! Not every day is a good day to stock image.
On sunday i make a visit to a small lost village in the heart off Portugal, the oldest in the country with more that 600 years. You can see some pictures in this site here. At the beginning i was very happy with this trip, was a chance to take great pictures, maybe some of them can be stock pictures. But like i find out, some days are not pictures days.
In the end of the day and after i made 500Km i realized that is not the equipment that matters, but the person behind!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget