Inspiration - Baking Cookies
Every year at Christmas time my wife plans out a cookie baking marathon. Over the course of a few weeknights and a weekend, my wife with assistance from our son (I didn't do anything), bakes several batches of cookies which are then given away to friends, family and co-workers. Who doesn't like a plate full of homemade Christmas cookies?
This year since hubby has taken up stock photography, the annual event had the addition of flashguns, umbrellas, camera and tripod. I got a wide variety of shots out of the whole baking sessions including action shots of the baking process, still-lifes of the completed cookies and a few concept shots using the tasty baked items.
Great inspiration for photographs can come from every day family activities and its a great way to be involved in a family project.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster