The Inspiration of the New
I have been traveling quite a bit the last few weeks, almost always with camera in hand. It's amazing how much more creative I feel when I'm in a new environment. It's much easier to get a fresh angle on things, to see new potential interesting images. . .
I live near Washington, DC, which has to be one of the most photographed cities in the world. I can't deny that the city (or at least large parts of it) are very photogenic, but it's been very helpful for me to break away from the usual and explore new parts of the world.
So, if all goes well, and the editors agree, I will soon have some new images to post :)
Photo credits: Alexis Puentes.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking