The Inspiration of the New
I have been traveling quite a bit the last few weeks, almost always with camera in hand. It's amazing how much more creative I feel when I'm in a new environment. It's much easier to get a fresh angle on things, to see new potential interesting images. . .
I live near Washington, DC, which has to be one of the most photographed cities in the world. I can't deny that the city (or at least large parts of it) are very photogenic, but it's been very helpful for me to break away from the usual and explore new parts of the world.
So, if all goes well, and the editors agree, I will soon have some new images to post :)
Photo credits: Alexis Puentes.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster