The Inspiration of the New
I have been traveling quite a bit the last few weeks, almost always with camera in hand. It's amazing how much more creative I feel when I'm in a new environment. It's much easier to get a fresh angle on things, to see new potential interesting images. . .
I live near Washington, DC, which has to be one of the most photographed cities in the world. I can't deny that the city (or at least large parts of it) are very photogenic, but it's been very helpful for me to break away from the usual and explore new parts of the world.
So, if all goes well, and the editors agree, I will soon have some new images to post :)
Photo credits: Alexis Puentes.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe