The Inspiration of the New
I have been traveling quite a bit the last few weeks, almost always with camera in hand. It's amazing how much more creative I feel when I'm in a new environment. It's much easier to get a fresh angle on things, to see new potential interesting images. . .
I live near Washington, DC, which has to be one of the most photographed cities in the world. I can't deny that the city (or at least large parts of it) are very photogenic, but it's been very helpful for me to break away from the usual and explore new parts of the world.
So, if all goes well, and the editors agree, I will soon have some new images to post :)
Photo credits: Alexis Puentes.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget