Inspiration - where and how?
Quite a simple one but something that can really stump the best of us. Where do you get your inspiration from?
I will start the ball rolling, I find sport really shakes the cobwebs loose, there is nothing better than going out for a run to get the old gray matter ticking over and adverts on the TV.
Obviously you get the best inspiration just as you are gong to sleep but when you wake up...its gone! I am sure my sales would be much higher if some of my thoughts that I had just as I am drifting off made it to the computer!
How about you...
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror