Inspiration - where and how?
Quite a simple one but something that can really stump the best of us. Where do you get your inspiration from?
I will start the ball rolling, I find sport really shakes the cobwebs loose, there is nothing better than going out for a run to get the old gray matter ticking over and adverts on the TV.
Obviously you get the best inspiration just as you are gong to sleep but when you wake up...its gone! I am sure my sales would be much higher if some of my thoughts that I had just as I am drifting off made it to the computer!
How about you...
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!