Inspiration - where and how?
Quite a simple one but something that can really stump the best of us. Where do you get your inspiration from?
I will start the ball rolling, I find sport really shakes the cobwebs loose, there is nothing better than going out for a run to get the old gray matter ticking over and adverts on the TV.
Obviously you get the best inspiration just as you are gong to sleep but when you wake up...its gone! I am sure my sales would be much higher if some of my thoughts that I had just as I am drifting off made it to the computer!
How about you...
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road