Inspired by the featured photographer
Have you clicked on foodmaniac's featured photos? If you haven't yet please do that. That beautiful food photo we see is just part of a larger photo. It is amazing that such a great shot is actually only part of another. My portfolio is sickly in comparison to the ricness of this photographers photos. I believe their photos could be cut is several ways and still produce good photos. What an inspiration to me to look at my photos and composition differently.
My congratulations to foodmaniac and the administrators that chose this very talented photographer.
Photo credits: Betty Copeland.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success