Inspired by the featured photographer
Have you clicked on foodmaniac's featured photos? If you haven't yet please do that. That beautiful food photo we see is just part of a larger photo. It is amazing that such a great shot is actually only part of another. My portfolio is sickly in comparison to the ricness of this photographers photos. I believe their photos could be cut is several ways and still produce good photos. What an inspiration to me to look at my photos and composition differently.
My congratulations to foodmaniac and the administrators that chose this very talented photographer.
Photo credits: Betty Copeland.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget