Instant Photo Tip! Improve Images Now!
Set your exposure compensation down one step (-0.3 or -0.5). Why? This makes your blacks "blacker" and improves the overall richness of the colour in your images. Check it out for yourself.
It's the best quick-tip I've learned in a while, so I thought I'd pass it on. Enjoy!
Photo credits: David Webb.
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it