Instant Photo Tip! Improve Images Now!
Set your exposure compensation down one step (-0.3 or -0.5). Why? This makes your blacks "blacker" and improves the overall richness of the colour in your images. Check it out for yourself.
It's the best quick-tip I've learned in a while, so I thought I'd pass it on. Enjoy!
Photo credits: David Webb.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience