Instant Photo Tip! Improve Images Now!
Set your exposure compensation down one step (-0.3 or -0.5). Why? This makes your blacks "blacker" and improves the overall richness of the colour in your images. Check it out for yourself.
It's the best quick-tip I've learned in a while, so I thought I'd pass it on. Enjoy!
Photo credits: David Webb.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America