International Book Giving Day
February 14th is not only a day for love & lovers, it's also the International Book Giving Day!
Here's a copy/paste from the FB page of this community:
"Join us in celebrating International Book Giving Day!
1. Give a book to a friend or relative;
2. Wrap up a box of children's books that your kids have outgrown and get them in the hands of children who could really use a book or two; or
3. Leave a good book in a waiting room or lobby."
How cool is that? Books, in every possible form, are what make me feel most secure and comfortable...
I have only 2 collections of books here, will think of more in the future!
My question is: if you're to give someone a book, which would you give?
I already gifted The Little Prince 5 times in the past; it's obviously my favorite book - enjoy my favorite passage from it :)
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava