Interviewed by Breakfast Stock Club
I've found it helpful to join a few forums including this one to learn more about stock and share encouraging stories as well as struggles. DT certainly has a great community and it's been a big help as I grow my stock photography portfolio.
Last week, I was interviewed about my stock photo sales - including my latest progress on Dreamstime - by the Breakfast Stock Club. The idea behind the article was to encourage new stock photographers.
I'm a freelance writer as well as a photographer, so I found it especially fun to be the interviewee instead of the interviewer.
I hope you find the article helpful. And here's to everyone's continued success!
Here's the link: The interview
Photo credits: Marianne Campolongo.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava