Interviewed by Breakfast Stock Club
I've found it helpful to join a few forums including this one to learn more about stock and share encouraging stories as well as struggles. DT certainly has a great community and it's been a big help as I grow my stock photography portfolio.
Last week, I was interviewed about my stock photo sales - including my latest progress on Dreamstime - by the Breakfast Stock Club. The idea behind the article was to encourage new stock photographers.
I'm a freelance writer as well as a photographer, so I found it especially fun to be the interviewee instead of the interviewer.
I hope you find the article helpful. And here's to everyone's continued success!
Here's the link: The interview
Photo credits: Marianne Campolongo.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step