Interviewed by Breakfast Stock Club
I've found it helpful to join a few forums including this one to learn more about stock and share encouraging stories as well as struggles. DT certainly has a great community and it's been a big help as I grow my stock photography portfolio.
Last week, I was interviewed about my stock photo sales - including my latest progress on Dreamstime - by the Breakfast Stock Club. The idea behind the article was to encourage new stock photographers.
I'm a freelance writer as well as a photographer, so I found it especially fun to be the interviewee instead of the interviewer.
I hope you find the article helpful. And here's to everyone's continued success!
Here's the link: The interview
Photo credits: Marianne Campolongo.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings