Interviewed by Breakfast Stock Club
January 31, 2011
I've found it helpful to join a few forums including this one to learn more about stock and share encouraging stories as well as struggles. DT certainly has a great community and it's been a big help as I grow my stock photography portfolio.
Last week, I was interviewed about my stock photo sales - including my latest progress on Dreamstime - by the Breakfast Stock Club. The idea behind the article was to encourage new stock photographers.
I'm a freelance writer as well as a photographer, so I found it especially fun to be the interviewee instead of the interviewer.
I hope you find the article helpful. And here's to everyone's continued success!
Here's the link:The interview
- Got an Assignment File in at the Last Moment
- Happy Halloween
- Spring Abstract Background Collection - looking for suggestions
- Editing can be hard - getting a second opinion can help
- My 300th Sale :) & Keeping Track
- 200 sales!
- I think I should move to the beach
- 100 images on DT - finally! And watch for Iceland...Sweden...Estonia..
- BME on DT!
- Interviewed by Breakfast Stock Club
Related image searches
related image searches
This article has been read 1665 times. Photo credits: Marianne Campolongo.