Introduce period situation
I would like introduce collection of period situation from southeast Moravia, Czech republic. This picture show situations which were in past in Czech republic (rather Moravia). You can see also a periods costumes (or mask) which used to be before Christmas time. Pictures has been taken in The Museum of Southeast Moravia in Strážnice. Everything folk costumes and masks are authentic.
The best place to learn about the fertile Slovácko Region and its Christmas customs is in the town of Strážnice as part of an event called Let us be merry, let us rejoice…, which is organised every year by the Museum of Southeast Moravia (www.nulk.cz). Here you will discover examples of folk architecture decorated in rural Christmas fashion from the 19th century and the ‘village folk’ baking Christmas wafers and making straw decorations and figures for their traditional nativity scene.
If you found my collection interesting for you, you could check it. Another picture are waiting.
Photo credits: , Sebikus.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs